1. Even though you bake your cookies ten minutes before you have to leave your house, in hopes of them still being soft and delicious when you get to your family gathering, they always end up getting hard. So instead of your little cousin biting into what once was your soft and chewy cookie and breaking a tooth you can follow this DIY cookie dough recipe! All you have to do is make the cookie dough, put it in the freezer, and let your family do the rest when you get to their house!
2. This is the perfect gift for a bookworm! A yarn ball or pom pom bookmark is a super fun and cute book accessory. All you need to make this gift is yarn and a pair of scissors. It really is just that easy!
3. This is a great alternative to going to Bath and Body Works and spending 15 to 25 dollars on a little jar of a body scrub that might not even smell good. This brown sugar scrub is super easy to make! Just mix four ingredients into a bowl and put them into jars. If you want to give it a personalized touch you can get some of your friends favorite colored string and tie it around the jar!
4. If your mom doesn't really ask for a Christmas gift, this is a great thing to do for her, especially if she falls into the 'Jewelry Lovers' category! She will definitely love this wire heart ring, especially since you made it. All the tools necessary to make this, like wire, pliers, and colored pencils, can be found at your local Michael's.
5. Since everyone is jumping on the mason jar bandwagon, why shouldn't you? People get so many baked goods during Christmas that there's no time to eat them all! Putting the ingredients to your friends favorite brownie recipe into a mason jar is such an easy and great idea! Your friend gets to choose when they want to put all the ingredients you gave them into a bowl, add some eggs, and bake their favorite recipe.